AUTOSAVER88 Front Complete Strut Compatible with 2001-2005 Civic 1.7L & 1.3L, 2001-2003 EL, Shocks Absorber Springs Assembly 2
|Auto Part Position||Front|
|Vehicle Service Type||Car|
- Fitment: Front pair shocks and struts Compatible with 2001-2002 Civic 1.7L; 2003-2005 Civic hybrid 1.3L; 2001-2003 Acura 1.3L. Please check the fitment below for reference.
- If you are experiencing the following, it may be time to replace your struts: 1)Abnormal sounds coming from your vehicle. 2)Excessive bouncing while driving. 3)Poor braking performance. 4)Premature tire wear. 5)Stiff or sluggish steering. 6)Poor stability.
- Easy & Safe installation: Features a complete strut assembly. Buckle holes are consistent with those in the original vehicle, so you can remove and replace without modifications.
- Meets OE Standard: Package includes strut, coil spring (where applicable), strut mount, boot, bumper kit, spring seat and isolator. All components to meet or exceed OE performance.
- Replaces the complete strut assembly no#: 171433, 171434, 271433, 271434, 11641, 11642, 9214-0119, XS857125022(NOTE: Professional installation would be highly recommended).
From the brand
You can always trust the AUTOSAVER88
AUTOSAVER88 is a fast-growing aftermarket auto parts supplier with warehouses located in the USA. It has brought together highly-qualified automotive industry experts to achieve our ambition of spearheading the global auto parts industry
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Fast Shipping
Fit Vehicle Fitment
Compatible with 2001 Civic 1.7L engine All Model
2002 Civic 1.7L engine All Model exc. Si Hatchback
2003-2005 Civic Hybrid Sedan 4-Door 1.3L
2001-2003 Acura EL
OEM Grade Direct Fit
2 x Front Complete Struts
When the following problems occur in your car, it’s time to consider replacing the suspension kit
• High quality upper strut mount and steel coil spring reduce vehicle vibration, friction and noise when driving on the road & improve struts life.
• All mounting holes are in the same position as the OE one without extra modification.
Undergoes impact, performance and 500,000 fatigue testings for improved ride and handling, no problems of uneven tire wear, long braking distance, unsteady turning, body sag, etc.
• Adopts paint technique on the surface that prevents aging and peeling.
• Imported oil seal combines German workmanship avoids oil leakage and corrosion.
Enjoy a Comfortable Ride
• High quality coil spring and oil hydraulic circuit system effectively absorb the vibration even on bumpy roads.
• Offer you a stable, comfortable and noiseless ride.