AUXITO H8 H11 H16 LED Fog Light Bulb Fanless, 6500K Cool White, 400% Brightness CSP Chips, Long Lifespan, Plug and Play, H11
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Color Temperature||6500 Kelvin|
- 【400% Brightness Than Halogen】Designed with 6500K CSP chips and 6000 lumens per set, AUXITO h11 led fog light can bring you 4 times brighter than halogen bulb, ultra-high brightness and wide illumination range ensure that you have a clear view when driving in fog or rain
- 【Perfect Beam Pattern】AUXITO h8 led fog light bulbs adopts 1:1 halogen beam design and 0.079 ultra-thin chip copper board to ensure a perfect beam pattern, 360° lighting and no dark spot, which can allow vehicles and pedestrians to see in the distance, improve driving safety
- 【Easy to Install & Canbus Ready】AUXITO h16 fog light bulbs built in intelligent IC driver, compatible with 98% of vehicles’ system, non-polarity and plug-and-play design takes only 15 minutes to install. But for some sensitive cars, additional decoder may be required, can get it from us
- 【Longer Lifespan】The power of original bulb is 35w, ours is 15W, power consumption reduced by 60%. The entire aviation aluminum fuselage provides superior cooling capacity that ensure excellent heat dissipation and longer lifespan. Get 1 AUXITO h11 led bulb equivalent to 100 halogen
- 【Widely Application】AUXITO led fog light bulb are used for upgrading dim halogen h8/h11/h16(JP)/h11LL/h8LL on most vehicles. With a design of waterproof, it can be used perfectly in foggy, rainy, snowy, dusty without worrying about water and dust getting inside
From the brand
The Brightest H8/H11/H16 LED Fog Light Bulbs of AUXITO
|Color||6500K Cool White|
|Chips||LED CSP Chips|
|Application||Fog Light Bulbs/Daytime Running Lights|
|Series||I9 series (The brightest series of auxito fog light bulbs)|
Do You Know Why Need to Upgrade Halogen to LED?
Driving at night, the road is dim, the environment is dim, no lights in the suburbs, pedestrians crossing the road…does the dim original halogen bulb bring you a lot of trouble?
In low visibility weather such as foggy, rainy, snowy or dusty, driving has become a very dangerous thing! It’s very important to allow vehicles and pedestrians to find each other far away.
Fog light may be one of the most important parts of your car. The brightness and lifetime of the original car lights is not enough. They are high power consumption and will become more and more dim over time.
Considering the safety of you and the traffic participant, it’s worth upgrading your halogen bulb to LED bulb. AUXITO H8 H11 H16 LED fog light bulbs made great improvements and brightness to escort your driving safety!
AUXITO h11 yellow led fog light bulb is designed with an aluminum body, which can provide excellent heat dissipation and ensure a service life of up to 50,000 hours, which is equivalent to 100 halogen bulbs.
Ideal Beam Pattern
AUXITO h8 amber fog light bulbs is a 1:1 design with halogen bulb, 360° lighting, can produce the same safety beam pattern, will not interfere with the upcoming traffic. Make driving safer and let the family feel more ease!
98% Canbus Ready
AUXITO h16 led fog lights yellow are compatible with 98% of vehicles’ system, no error, non-polarity, just plug and play, only need about 15 mins to install for most vehicles.
Will These LED Light Bulbs Fit My Vehicle?
- Check the size on amazon fitment system ( Amazon filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date.)
- Search “automotive bulb look-up” online, and enter your vehicle info to find out the correct size.
- Check your vehicle user manual or original halogen bulb, the part number is marked above.
- Find the answer in ‘Customer questions & answers’, write down your vehicle year, make, and model, we will help you check.
What Do You Need to Notice?
- Please note that the Amazon filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date. If the bulb size matches, it will fits your vehicles.
- Some sensitive car models upgrade to led bulbs may occur an error or flickers, can get a decoder from us to solve this problem.
- Any order problem during install and use please get in touch with us for help!