AUXLIGHT H3 LED Fog Light DRL Bulbs, 3000 Lumens Extremely Bright Bulbs Replacement for Cars, Trucks, 6000K Xenon White
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Specific Uses For Product||Headlight|
|Color Temperature||6000 Kelvin|
- 【3000 Lumens Bright Output】 Extremely Bright! 2 pieces high illumination and high power 3570 LED chips offer 1500 lumens per H3 LED fog light bulb, total 3000 lumens per pair. Voltage: 12-24V, Color: 6000K Xenon White.
- 【2 Sides 180 Degree Lighting】 Adopt two sides 180 degrees emitting design, ensure maximum visibility and stronger light penetration, increasing safety factor when driving at rainy, fogy, or snowy days. Only 1/3 power consumption of halogen bulb but 3 times brighter.
- 【30,000+ Hours Lifespan 】 Whole aluminum housing and aviation circuit board reduce 35% heat generation. Built-in smart IC driver increase stability of current output. 300% brighter with lower working temperature ensure maximum LED service life.
- 【10 Minutes Easy Installation】 Non-polarity design, easy installation, just plug & play for 98% vehicle. A resistor or decoder may be required for vehicles equipped with CAN-BUS system to bypass the error code.
- 【Fitments】 Used for upgrading the stock halogen / incandescent H3 etc. ONLY for Fog Light, Daytime Running Light/DRL. No high/low beam function, Not for Headlights.
AUXLIGHT H3 LED Fog Light Bulbs VS Stock Halogen Light Bulbs
- For Color, AUXLIGHT H3 LED Fog Light Bulbs show 6000K cool xenon white color, yet the stock halogen bulbs show dim yellowish color. More fashionable than stock bulbs.
- For Lumens, AUXLIGHT H3 LED Fog Light Bulbs is 1500 lumens per bulb, yet the stock halogen bulbs is about 450 lumens per bulb. 300% brighter than stock bulbs.
- For Working power, AUXLIGHT H3 LED Fog Light Bulbs is about 8W, yet the stock halogen bulbs is about 55W. Only 1/3 power consumption of halogen bulbs.
- Light Output: Super bright, about 1500 lumens per H3 LED bulb, total 3000 lumens per pair.
- LED Chip Type: Making with 2 pieces high illumination and high power 3570 LED chips.
- Beam Angle: Two sides 180 degrees emitting design to offer maximum lighting area.
- 10 Minutes Easy Installation: Non-polarity design, plug and play for 98% vehicle.
- Application: Cross reference number is H3. Just for fog light/DRL. Not for high/low beam headlights!
- Package Included: 2 bulbs for H3 LED fog light.
How to Choose Correct Fog Light Bulbs Size?
- Check your owner’s manual or the original bulb, the part number is marked above.
- Search “automotive bulb look-up” online, and enter your vehicle info to find out the size you need.
- Ask a question with your model, year on “Customer question & answers”, we will check it for you ASAP.
What Do You Need to Notice?
- This type led bulbs are not recommended to be used as headlight, only for Fog Light, Daytime Running Light/ DRL.
- A resistor or decoder may be required for vehicles equipped with CAN-BUS system to bypass the error code.
- The fitment system is not accurate entirely, the bulb will fit your vehicle as long as the size matchs.