BOSCH BC905 QuietCast Premium Ceramic Disc Brake Pad – Compatible With Select Infiniti Nissan 350Z, 370Z, Altima, Juke, Leaf,
|Auto Part Position||Rear|
|Vehicle Service Type||Truck|
- Bosch dedicated engineering to platform specific premium materials, ensuring exceptional stopping power and quiet operation with low dust.Material:Ceramic
- Quiet operation with rubber core multilayer shim provides increased strength and insulation against noise
- Advanced aerospace alloy used in patented copper free ceramic and semi-metallic friction formula is compliant with 2025 Copper Free legislation
- Protective transfer layer extends pad and rotor life
- Slots and chamfers for premium quality, fit, and function; hardware kit (where available) and synthetic lubricant included to perform a complete brake job; Pad set includes one (1) preinstalled wear indicator
- REAR: Compatible with select vehicles (verify specific fitment details with AmazonConfirmedFit fit checker above): INFINITI: 2008-12 EX35, 2013 EX37, 2003-12 FX35, 2013 FX37, 2003-08 FX45, 2011-12 G25, 2003-08 G35, 2008-13 G37, 2013 JX35, 2006-10 M35
- INFINITI: 2012-13 M35h, 2011-13 M37, 2006-10 M45, 2011-13 M56, 2015 Q40, 2014-20 Q50, 2014-20 Q60, 2014-19 Q70, 2015-19 Q70L, 2014-17 QX50, 2014-20 QX60, 2014-17 QX70; NISSAN: 2003-09 350Z, 2009-20 370Z, 2002-20 Altima, 2011-17 Juke, 2011-20 Leaf
- NISSAN: 2004-20 Maxima, 2003-20 Murano, 2013-20 Pathfinder, 2017-18 Qashqai, 2004-17 Quest, 2008-20 Rogue, 2014-15 Rogue Select, 2007-19 Sentra, 2002-15 X-Trail; RENAULT: 2009-14 Koleos, 2010 Safrane; SUZUKI: 2007-13 Grand Vitara. Powder-coated backing plate: Prevents rust and corrosion for increased product life of the brake pad
Today, one of every three Asian, Domestic, and European vehicles on the road in North America includes Bosch braking components. That’s because Bosch has been a key player in the braking industry since applying for its first brake system design patent in 1936. Bosch introduced Antilock Braking technology to market, as well as Electronic Stability Control systems. Now Bosch brings over 70 years of OE braking expertise to the aftermarket with Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads. The QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pad program offers top quality, availability, competitive pricing, and full coverage for all makes and models of Domestic, Asian, and European automobiles, light trucks, and SUVs. Formulations include platform-specific Copper Free ceramic and semi-metallic that meets the 2025 Copper Free Legislation. With ‘Science Behind the Silence’, QuietCast raises aftermarket brake pad technology to a whole new level. Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads utilize innovative materials that ensure the highest level of quality. Bosch integrated their best OE-style rubber core multilayer him to ensure quiet operation. QuietCast delivers the quiet operation you expect with the durability and long life that are the hallmarks of all Bosch products. QuietCast comes complete with hardware (where available) and lubricant to do a complete brake job the first time, every time.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Advanced Ceramic Friction Formula
Featuring the same aluminum-based alloy used in aerospace engineering, QuietCast copper free brake pads are 2025 Copper Free Legislation compliant.
Disclaimer: The Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) has implemented the Brake Friction Material Law (Health and Safety Code sections 25250.50 et seq.) effective January 1, 2014.
Protective transfer layer
Chemical formula forms a protective layer on the rotor and pad surface to extend the life of the pad and rotor.
OE-style rubber core shim
Enhanced manufacturing techniques create a high quality, long lasting shim resulting in lower noise, increased strength, and corrosion resistance.
Bosch Hardware Kit
Each QuietCast ‘kit’ contains everything you need to do the job right.
*actual product appearance may vary slightly based on application
The Science Behind the Silence
Every Bosch QuietCast Disc Brake Pad is fitted with one of the industry’s best pre-attached rubber core shim. This shim style is the most predominant type used by OE manufacturers and is exclusively offered by Bosch for the independent aftermarket.
BOSCH QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads
QuietCast raises aftermarket brake pad technology to a whole new level. Employing the industry’s best pre-attached, and rubber core shims technology. QuietCast delivers the quiet operation you and your customers expect with the durability and long life that are the hallmarks of all Bosch products.
- Full-line Domestic, Asian and European
- OE style rubber core shim
- Synthetic lubricant in box
- Pads individually wrapped
- Compliant with 2025 Copper Free legislation
QuietCast was designed to become the perfect OE replacement. OE-style rubber core multilayer shim is the most widely used shim in the OE which ensures quiet operation.