Detroit Axle – Front Struts w/Coil Spring + Rear Shock Absorbers Replacement for Chevrolet Malibu Pontiac G6 Saturn Aura – 4pc
|Auto Part Position||Rear, Front|
|Vehicle Service Type||Car|
- Fits: Specific Models – Check Fitment Chart and Product Description for Accurate Information
- Kit Include: 2x Front Struts w/ Coil Springs + 2x Rear Shock Absorbers
- Detroit Axle Suspension Components are Ready to Meet the Rigorous Demands of Today’s Foreign and Domestic Passenger Cars, Trucks and SUVs
- Undergo Impact, Wear, and Fatigue Testing to Help Ensure Quality and Durability
- 10-Year Warranty. Detroit Axle Is a Leading Global Retailer and Distributor of OE Re-manufactured and New Aftermarket Auto Parts
- 2x Front Quick Struts w/ Coil Spring Assembly (Driver & Passenger) – 172199 & 172200
- 2x Rear Shock Absorber – 349008 
- Replacement for 2004 Chevrolet Malibu (Maxx, Maxx LS, Maxx LT)
- Replacement for 2005 Chevrolet Malibu (Maxx LS, Maxx LT)
- Replacement for 2006-2007 Chevrolet Malibu (Maxx LS, Maxx LT, Maxx LTZ)
- Replacement for 2008-2012 Chevrolet Malibu (LS, LT, LTZ)
- Replacement for 2005-2010 Pontiac G6
- Replacement for 2007-2009 Saturn Aura (XE, XR)
Easy to Install
Fully-assembled unit includes everything you need for strut replacement. No need for coil spring compressor and special tools.
Electrophoretic coating can improve corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
Each coil spring is specially designed to restore the ride height and support the weight of the vehicle, reducing body shaking and improve the handling performance.
Detroit Axle parts are OE manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form, and function, offering high quality and great value.
Detroit Axle is a leading global retailer and distributor of OE re-manufactured and new aftermarket auto parts. We are committed to providing first-class products and outstanding service at an incredible value. Our rapidly expanding product line includes CV Axles, Wheel Hub & Bearings, Suspension & Chassis parts, Complete Strut Assemblies, Shock Absorbers, Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors, Conventional Brake Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Rack & Pinion Assemblies, Gearboxes, Drive Shafts, Transmission, Brake Calipers, Wheel Lug Nuts and more.
With over 30 years of experience, we are proud that millions of customers around the world rely on Detroit Axle parts. We have two Metro Detroit storefront locations on the north and west sides of the city. Our flagship location, in the heart of Detroit’s 8 Mile Road, is a combined retail storefront and over 180,000 square feet of the warehouse that serves as our global distribution center.