DWVO 34” Core Radiator Complete Radiator Compatible with Chevy Silverado Suburban GMC Yukon Sierra Tahoe Escalade Hummer H2
- DIRECT OEM FIT – 34 Inch Core Radiator Compatible with Chevy Silverado Suburban Chevrolet Avalanche GMC Yukon Sierra Tahoe Escalade Hummer H2 4.3l 4.8l 5.3l 6.0l 6.2l v8
- THE RIGHT CHOICE – Radiator Core Size (inch) : 34“ x 17.2″ inch. OEM part number 15841574, 20935856, 22840116, 22840115, 15841569, 15841570, 15193107, 15841573 . this oem replacement part fits gm models with 12 months, 12,000 miles warranty”
- AFFORDABLE, RELIABLE & BUILT to LAST – This complete radiator is built with high density multi-louvered fins for maximum cooling efficiency, to ensure durability in extreme cold weather, 100% no leaks.
- PREMIUM QUALITY for INSTALLATION – The aluminum radiator core built with TIG-welded end PA66 GF30 inlet/outlet tanks, brass transmission oil cooler and treated coating is applied to ensure product longevity.
- ENHANCED PACKAGE – Package come with 1x DWVO Complete Radiator and 1x User Manual, WITHOUT RADIATOR CAP. Fixed foam in four corners for the purpose of fixing the radiator, no bending and no damage. Professional installation would be highly recommended.
From the brand
DWVO radiator with OE design and function for an easy drop-in installation. Radiator built with high density multi-louvered fins for maximum cooling efficiency.All radiators are subjected to an aging and endurance test in order to validate their performance under extreme weather conditions. Enhanced package come with 1x DWVO Complete Radiator and 1x User Manual (without radiator cap). Fixed foam in four corners for the purpose of fixing the radiator, no bending and no damage.
Core Size(inch): 34″ Length
- Durable 100% aluminum Core
- TIG-welded end plastic tanks
- Silastic made Gasket
- With Transmission Brass Oil Cooler Tube
- Maximum Cooling Efficiency
That fold-able & orderly-arranged aluminum fins offer a large sufficient area for quickly dissipating heat.
Each radiator will pass professional test before delivery to ensure no leakage.
Regularly clean your radiator to prevent clogging that may lower cooling efficiency. Don’t mix different brands of coolant.
1. The radiator cap fails to release the pressure reaching the maximum value if the cap does not pass the product test.
2. Continuously increasing radiator pressure may result from a damaged thermostat that is unable to circulate in a large area.
3. The high temperature of the water tank may be because the radiator fan does not work.
4. Expel the air from the cooling system by referring to a user manual or repair manual.
5. Please add coolant refer to a user manual.
6. Please wait until the stream subsides before opening the hood, because hot engine compartments may result in serious injuries.
7. Please stop your vehicle once “ENGINE OVERHEAT/ HIGH TEMPERATURE” shows on the dashboard or if there is steam coming out from under the hood.
8. Please keep your hands or clothing away from the fans and belts. Otherwise, clothing (tie, scarf, etc.).
9. Do not loosen the radiator cap until the engine and radiator are cooled down.