DWVO 34 Inch Core Radiator Complete Radiator Compatible with Chevy Silverado Suburban Tahoe Cadillac Avalanche Escalade GMC
- DIRECT OEM FIT – 34 Inch Core Radiator Compatible with Chevy Silverado Suburban Tahoe Cadillac Avalanche Escalade GMC Yukon Sierra Hummer H2 4.3L 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L
- THE RIGHT CHOICE – OEM part number: 22840117. Replacement number 15193108, 15252638, 15841571, 52486595, 52487604. This gm models with 12 months, 12,000 miles warranty
- AFFORDABLE, RELIABLE & BUILT to LAST – This complete radiator is built with high density multi-louvered fins for maximum cooling efficiency, to ensure durability in extreme cold weather, 100% no leaks.
- PREMIUM QUALITY for INSTALLATION – The aluminum radiator core built with TIG-welded end PA66 GF30 inlet/outlet tanks, brass transmission oil cooler and treated coating is applied to ensure product longevity.
- ENHANCED PACKAGE – Package come with 1x DWVO Complete Radiator and 1x User Manual, WITHOUT RADIATOR CAP. Fixed foam in four corners for the purpose of fixing the radiator, no bending and no damage. Professional installation would be highly recommended.
From the brand
DWVO radiator is made of high density multi-louvered fins for maximum cooling efficiency. All radiators are subjected to an aging and endurance test, in order to validate their performance under extreme weather conditions. Enhanced package comes with 1x DWVO Complete Radiator and 1x User Manual (with oil cooler , without radiator cap). Fixed foam in four corners for the purpose of fixing the radiator, no bending and no damage.
• Material: Aluminum & PA66
• Core Size: 864×438
• OE Style, No Modification Required
• Package List: 1 x Complete Radiator; 1 x User Manual (Radiator cap not included)
That fold-able & orderly-arranged aluminum fins offer a large sufficient area for quickly dissipating heat.
Each radiator will pass professional test before delivery to ensure no leakage.
Regularly clean your radiator to prevent clogging that may lower cooling efficiency. Don’t mix different brands of coolant.
1. The radiator cap fails to release the pressure reaching the maximum value if the cap does not pass the product test.
2. Continuously increasing radiator pressure may result from a damaged thermostat that is unable to circulate in a large area.
3. The high temperature of the water tank may be because the radiator fan does not work.
4. Expel the air from the cooling system by referring to a user manual or repair manual.
5. Please add coolant refer to a user manual.
6. Please wait until the stream subsides before opening the hood, because hot engine compartments may result in serious injuries.
7. Please stop your vehicle once “ENGINE OVERHEAT/ HIGH TEMPERATURE” shows on the dashboard or if there is steam coming out from under the hood.
8. Please keep your hands or clothing away from the fans and belts. Otherwise, clothing (tie, scarf, etc.).
9. Do not loosen the radiator cap until the engine and radiator are cooled down.