Engine Ice TYDS008 High Performance Coolant – 0.5 Gallon
- Engine Ice hi-performance coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free and non-toxic, typically reduces operating race temperatures and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256° Fahrenheit or less and freeze-up protection to -26° Fahrenheit
- With an average reduction in operating temperatures of 10° Fahrenheit – 20° Fahrenheit Engine Ice is perfect for racing or street, motorcycle or auto, ATV or snow machine
- Engine Ice hi-performance coolant is legal in CCS and ASRA road racing and permitted at many tracks around the world. Easy to Use – Premixed with deionized water for out-of-the-bottle use.
- Engineered to keep your operating temperatures at optimum performance to not lose power through excess heat; Engine Ice is safe for aluminum and most all metals
- Uses propylene glycol, which has been proven to eliminate water pump gasket and seal failures; it has also shown in high load, high stress conditions to reduce operating temperatures more than standard coolants
From the brand
Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is a phosphate-free coolant and antifreeze. Engine Ice has a 20+ year history of providing the most hi-performance coolant and antifreeze in the powersports market.
It is available in three different formulas for multiple powersports uses, each with a specific freeze protection goal.
Motorcycle Coolant – Boil over protection at 256F, freeze protection to -7F
SXS/ATV Coolant – Boil over protection at 256F, freeze protection to -28F
Snowmobile/Winter Coolant – Boil over protection at 260F, freeze protection to -45F
All Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant formulations have the ability to prevent corrosion within all cooling systems, including aluminum, copper, cast iron, steel, magnesium & solder.
Performance right out of the bottle
Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is ready to provide you with dependable horsepower and reduce operating temperatures. The key to horsepower is not losing it! Our engineers have designed all Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant formulas to keep your operating temperatures at optimum performance and not lose power through excess heat.
Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant will provide dependable power and reduced operating temperatures regardless of the terrain you tackle.
Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant has an excellent high heat capacity and thermal conductivity characteristic.