Marsauto 194 LED Bulb 6000K White 168 T10 2825 5SMD Replacement Bulbs for Car Dome Map Door Courtesy License Plate Lights (Pack
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Specific Uses For Product||License Plate Light|
|Color Temperature||6000 Kelvin|
- Fit bulb size: T10, 147, 152, 158, 159, 161, 168, 175, 184, 192, 193, 194 2825 W5W, 194 LED bulb can fit map light, dome light, license plate light, trunk light, courtesy light
- Notice: 194 led bulbs could fit most of positions of car, do not fit all positions of your car, according to the year and model of your car, please double check owner’s manual, for 12V vehicle
- Better beam pattern: each bulb has 5 pcs high power SMD led, color temperature: 6000K(xenon white), voltage: 12V
- No polarity no flip: it is truly no polarity, can light on two sides, no need more modification or flip, plug and play, easy install within 5 minutes
- Tips: 10 packs of 194 led bulbs of one set, for some vehicles, It may need a canbus decoder to fix flickering or error code
From the brand
Marsauto focuses on manufacturing convenient, energy-saving, and long-life lighting and auto parts products. We always pay attention to road safety and strive to create a more secure and comfortable driving experience. Since established, we have taken into consideration the needs of consumers, strictly controlled the quality of the products, and gained public trust. We have more than 3 million consumers in North America, Europe and Japan.
Marsauto 194 led bulb
How to Pick the Right Bulb Size?
Select your vehicle model in the filter system of the product page to double check the fit.Refer to the “Notes”. Such as:
“Notes: for Map Light Bulb,for License Plate Light Bulb” means our bulb fits your car as Map Light Bulb/License Plate Light Bulb and not suitable for other locations.
- Model: 194/168/T10/2825
- Voltage: DC-12V
- Power: 0.6W
- Lumen: 300 LM
- Color Temperature: 6000K Cool White
- Lifespan: > 30,000 Hours
- Chipsets：3030 SMD
The fitment of 194 168 T10 2825 led bulbs do not mean that they would definitely fit all positions for your car. It depends on your car model.