Maxracing 1.5″ Leveling Lift Kit Compatible with 2007-2023 Sierra Yukon XL1500 Avalanche Silverado Suburban 1500 Tahoe
|Auto Part Position||Front|
|Maximum Lifting Height||1.5 Inches|
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES: Does not fit 2014-2018 “Denali” models; Does not fit 2007 “Classic” models)
- IMPROTANT NOTE: This kit will raise the front of the truck by 1.5 inches, but the actual thickness is about 0.87 inches. The ratio between lift height and kit thickness is not 1:1.
- Maxracing Leveling kit are CNC machined out of billet aluminum then anodized black to match your factory suspension. ONLY fits vehicles equipped with factory STEEL front lower control arms
- Feature: Simple bolt installation.No need to disassemble your struts.You can get that killer look in no-time flat.Works with all OEM control arms. Maintains factory ride quality.Increased ground clearance.Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- ITEM SPECIFICS – Installation Time: 1 1/2-2 hours; Backspacing: Factory; Recommended Tire Size: 285/75 R17; Superseded: 1307A, 1308
Size:1.5” Leveling Kit
1.5″ Front Leveling Kit
Maxracing Leveling kit are CNC machined out of billet aluminum then anodized black to match your factory suspension.
2 x Front Strut Spacers (Lower Strut Mount)
Front Lift: 1.5 Inches
Front Spacer Thickness: 0.87 Inch
An alignment is recommended after install.
Please note that spacer thickness to lift height is not a 1:1 ratio. Strut spacer installation alters the angle of the lower control arm, and this accounts for an additional lift beyond the actual thickness of the spacers.
2007-2023 Avalanche 1500 4WD/2WD
2007-2023 Silverado 1500 4WD/2WD
2007-2020 Suburban 1500 4WD/2WD
2007-2020 Tahoe 4WD
2007-2023 Sierra 1500 4WD/2WD
2007-2020 Yukon 4WD/2WD
2007-2021 Yukon XL 1500 2WD
2007-2020 Yukon XL 1500 4WD
This kit will raise the front of the truck by 1.5″, but the actual thickness is about 0.87″. The lift height is not equal to the thickness.
Does NOT fit new body style 4WD 2019-2020
Does NOT fit TrailBoss Models
Does NOT fit AT4 Models
Does NOT fit 2014-2018 “Denali” models.
Does NOT fit “MagneRide” models.
Does NOT fit 2007 “Classic” models.
ONLY fits vehicles equipped with factory STEEL front lower control arms
It is ultimately the buyer’s responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.