Rough Country N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK – 8734930 & 3-4.5” N3 Front Shock Absorbers for 07-18
|Auto Part Position||Front|
|Style||Stabilizer + N3 Front Shock Absorbers|
|Vehicle Service Type||Car|
- Product 1: Give your Wrangler JK the Perfect Blend of Performance and Stability from Rough Country.
- Product 1: Improves Control and Handling.
- Product 1: Reduces “bump steer” and Vibration | Added Life to Tires, Ball Joints, and other Steering Components.
- Product 1: Easy Bolt-On Installation, Supported by RC.
- Product 2: 10 Stage Variable Valving, Military Fluid Rated To -50 Degrees C
- Product 2: Nitrogen Charged, Rubber Bushings, 36kN Tensile Strength
- Product 2: Fast Cooling 54mm Shock Body
- Product 2: Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal. Military Spec. Fluid Rated To -40? C
Rough Country N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK – 8734930
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain “bump steering” and front end vibration giving added life to tires ball joints and other steering components and are highly recommended for vehicles running aftermarket tires The durable 18mm chrome hardened piston rod and large-bodied cylinder dwarfs factory equipment ensuring a more effective vibration damping each and every time you take to the trails Rough Country’s N3 Steering Stabilizer kit is easy to install with a 100% bolt-on installation process that can be installed in a home garage with common tools
Rough Country 3-4.5″ N3 Front Shock Absorbers for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK – 23148_B
Improve your on and off-road ride quality with Rough Country’s premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.