SYLVANIA – 1156 LED White Mini Bulb – Bright LED Bulbs, Ideal for Back Up, Daytime Running Light (DRL) and More. (Contains 2
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
- Lights Dim Over Time, Replace In Pairs: Your lights are a pair, one is never turned on without the other. If one bulb burns out, the other isn’t far behind.
- Instant Illumination: Unlike incandescent bulbs, LEDs illuminate immediately. This “instant-on” technology offers the added safety benefit of giving drivers around you more time to react.
- Superior Performance: Sylvania LEDs are manufactured with bright, long-lasting, SMD LED bulbs and a thermal management system that extends life and increases performance.
- May Require A Load Equalizer For Optimum Performance: To help prevent hyper flashing and bulb out warnings, it is suggested that a load equalizer or resistor be installed. See Sylvania’s Load Equalizer product.
- The Sylvania Standard Of Quality: With over 100 years in business, Sylvania is the world leader in automotive lighting for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket.
SYLVANIA LED bulbs deliver a balanced combination of performance and value. Tuners and auto enthusiasts alike can replace their vehicle’s incandescent lights with a bright and long-lasting LED bulb for a unique and modern look in a simple and cost effective way.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
SYLVANIA offers a wide range of automotive lighting products with style, performance and the safety ofyou and your family in mind.
SYLVANIA LED Bulbs
Built with a rugged design, SYLVANIA LED bulbs are able to withstand road shock and vibration. LEDs offer a bright, long-lasting SMD LEDs with thermal management to increase performance of your bulb.
SYLVANIA LED bulbs deliver a balanced combination of performance and value. Tuners and auto enthusiasts alike can replace their vehicle’s incandescent lights with a bright and long-lasting LED bulb for a unique and modern look in a simple and cost effective way. SYLVANIA LED bulbs come in a modern cool white, amber, red and blue to enhance the interior and exterior of your vehicle.
- See Sylvania’s Automotive Bulb Replacement Guide to confirm compatibility with yo ur vehicle
- Longer life than traditional bulbs
- RoHS and Lead Free
- Fits and installs the same as your old bulb
- Shock and vibration – proof for durability
SYLVANIA LED bulbs are a simple and cost effective way to upgrade yourvehicles lighting. Replace yourold dingy incandescent bulbs with a long-lasting LED bulb for dome, map, trunk, door and many moreapplications. Not only do the SYLVANIA LED bulbs come in modern cool white, they are also offered inan array of colors allowing you to customize the interior of your vehicle.
SYLVANIA LED Bulbs are instant-on for increased safety, giving drivers around you more time to reactcompared to incandescent bulbs’ slower light-up. SYLVANIA LED bulbs fit and install the same as youroldbulb and come in an array of colors allowing you to make your vehicle unique.
Did you know that the color of your LED bulb can affect the performance, quality and intensity of lightoutput on your vehicle? See the chart below to ensure the brightest lightoutput is coming through yourvehicle lens. A red bulb behind a red lens, a white bulb behind a clear lens, an amber bulb behind anamber lens, and in some applications an amber bulb behind a clear lens.
SYLVANIA is dedicated to the performance and value of their products.
Hyper – Flash or Bulb – Out Warning?
LED bulbs are more efficient than incandescent bulbs and consume less power. The lower power consumption of the LED bulbs may trigger Outage Detection systems, ‘bulb-out’ or ‘hyper-flash’ of the turn signals on some vehicles. The turn signal flash rate can be corrected by installing a Load Equalizer. A Load Equalizer is required for each incandescent turn signal lamp that is replaced by an LED experiencing ‘bulb-out’ or ‘hyper-flash’ warnings.
- Installing a Load Equalizer can eliminate hyper – flash and bulb – out warnings