Valvoline Multi-Vehicle 50/50 Prediluted Ready-to-Use Antifreeze/Coolant 1 GA, Light Yellow/Green.
|Liquid Volume||1 Gallons|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-sport-motorcycles, ATV, street-cruiser-motorcycles, street-motor-scooters, UTV, street-touring-motorcycles, off-road-motorcycles, Snowmobile, Water Scooter See more|
- CONTAINS ALUGARD PLUS FOR COMPATIBLITY WITH ALL ETHYLNE GLYCOL-BASED COOLANTS in automobiles and light duty trucks.Fit Type: Universal
- FIGHTS CORROSION, SCALING AND RUST while protecting all cooling system metals (including aluminum)
- HIGH-QUALITY ADDITIVES PROTECT AGAINST LEAKS and won’t harm gaskets, hoses, plastics or original vehicle finish
- PRE-MIXED YELLOW FORMULA IS READY-TO-USE in a 50/50 ratio with deionized water to protect all modern engine components from winter freezing (-34F) and summer boiling (265F).
- To use it in all makes and models designed to use ASTM D3306
- YELLOW CONCENTRATE FORMULA should be mixed with clean tap water or demineralized water at 50/50 ratio for temperatures -34 to 265F; 60/40 for -62 to 270F; and 70/30 for -84 to 267F
- BATCH-TESTED IN THE LAB, FLEET-TESTED IN THE REAL WORLD to help car and truck owners achieve optimal performance and maximize engine life.
Valvoline Multi-Vehicle Antifreeze/Coolant is the simple and convenient universal solution that’s proven to maximize engine life in all makes and models of automobiles and light duty trucks. It protects better than industry standards against corrosion, leaking, deposits as well as freezing and boiling – the four main causes of cooling system failure, which is the leading cause of engine breakdown. Valvoline Multi-Vehicle Antifreeze/Coolant’s exclusive patented Alugard Plus additive allows it to be universally used with any color and type of antifreeze (not just those dyed yellow). You can use it in all makes and models designed to use ASTM D3306, the standard specification for ethylene glycol-based engine coolant in automobiles and light duty trucks. It provides maximum protection for your cooling system in all climates and conditions. So whether you’re topping off your radiator or doing a complete system flush, trust Valvoline to help your engine keep its cool.